Monday, March 24, 2014

Just Dropping In For A Visit


Okay, if you’re here on my blog, you are likely noticing the paucity of recent posts. I admit it—I am a terrible blogger. Bottom line, I don’t do casual chat, or even short (which is why I write 400+ page international intrigue novels to start with!). Please don’t take this as a slam at successful bloggers. I admire bloggers who can carry on a continuous (and succinct) conversation on a variety of subjects of interest to themselves and others (I even follow a few). I just can’t keep saying something new about topics I’ve already touched or keep coming up with new topics.

Which doesn’t mean I don't continue to care passionately about the issues I've written on to date in this blog. Freedom of speech and worship. Justice on a national and international level. The consequences of actions made in fear or ignorance on my own nation's future as well as that of billions around the world. The suffering and courage and awesome fortitude of spiritual brothers and sisters whose lives have crossed mine around the world.

And, of course, my own books, what they are about, and just why I wrote them.

But the bottom line is that I’ve already said in this blog what I really want to say about those subjects. And my life is too filled already with writing assignments, as senior editor and investigative journalist for a magazine, a ministry communications department to run, and of course that next novel to write! The columns I’ve taken considerable time to write over the last years are still what I want to say to my readers. SO a simple solution comes to mind. I am posting below some of the blog entries I would encourage any new (or old) reader of this blog to browse if you really want to know what is on my heart/mind.

And when I next find something new on which I have strong opinions/feelings, I will squeeze out a serious block of time to write a serious (and likely lengthy) column on the subject. Meanwhile, if you are interested in what goes on in my daily life, drop over to Facebook. I’d be delighted to see you there! And I hope you will enjoy a few of these past blog posts.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN:

MY BOOKS: 
Congo Dawn:
Veiled Freedom: An Interview
Freedom's Stand:  
WRITERS TIPS:

POLITICAL OP-EDS:


PERSONAL COLUMNS:

21 comments:

  1. Incredible blog here! It's mind boggling posting with the checked and genuinely accommodating data. Xavier Plympton Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog was very nicely formatted; it maintained a flow from the first word to the last.
    Bill Goldberg Harley Davidson Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to be here and read your very interesting article, it was very informative and helpful information for me. keep it up. My Chemical Romance Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an interesting article here.I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here. Batman Robin Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this. This is the simplest explanation I can understand given the tons of Explanation here. bj blazkowicz jacket

    ReplyDelete